-
November 27th, 2002, 01:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Wow, i really like your new layout!!
Could you tell me where you got the picture for it? ^.^; Please? ^.^;;
-
November 28th, 2002, 03:17 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
November 28th, 2002, 06:44 AM
#3
Inactive Member
thank you for your compliment!! the image is also available here;
http://purlace.net/eva/image.html
yours,
sakura
-
November 28th, 2002, 03:57 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Respect due, re: the new layout! I dont think I'd let Shinji mess with my hair though...
-
November 28th, 2002, 09:57 PM
#5
Inactive Member
better yet, not let him alone with a scisor... thought Penpen is too cute for its own good, I'm gonna steal it for X-mas. anyone with me? ^_~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks